The attendees will experience a unique event with quality multi-discipline contents. The conference will host recognized foreign experts and discuss most wanted content on project management and how to inspire the highest-level collaborative project team. Agility and its meaningful use in organizations and project management will be under scrutiny. We will learn from practice what are the areas where digital transformation requires change and get tips on what to do differently. Internationally renowned experts will share with the participants concrete tips, including how ITIL4 responds to the increasing demands of modern IT. As part of the second conference day, lecturers from abroad will connect the contents of the conference with the implementation of practical half-day workshops and expert discussions.
The conference is designed for those of you, who are anyhow involved in management, coordination, solutions or project development organisation, implementation of novelties in business, and for all those who are aware of the impact of novelties on business strategies. But in essence the event is devoted to those who want to be up to date with the novelties and want to be excellent in growth.
- participation in the conference and workshops
- refreshment and snacks during the breaks
- speakers materials (where authorised from the speakers)
- gift bag from the sponsors
- members price is only for the members of itSMF, PMI Slovenia and PMI ECC Passport Initiative
- the participation is confirmed after receiving the payment
- the applications will be accepted until free seats are available