The attendees can experience a unique event with quality multi-discipline contents. The conference hosts recognized experts and discuss most wanted topic on project management and IT service management in the new reality initially driven by digital transformation and accelerated by pandemic situation.
Remote work, more and more business over the internet that must be implemented quickly, even higher reliability and availability of IT services force many organizations to rethink their strategy and take into consideration an importance of a good risk management, well-established basic concepts and good practices.
Experts will share with the participants concrete tips and present practical solutions how to address those challenges, make right moves and gain positive results.
The conference is designed for those of you, who are anyhow involved in management, coordination, solutions or project development of organisation, implementation of novelties in business, and for all those who are aware of the impact of novelties on business strategies. But in essence the event is devoted to those who want to be up to date with the novelties and want to be excellent in growth. And, of course, to anyone interested in project management and IT service management topics.
The conference will be held in virtual form on online events platform Hopin, which is one of the leading platforms for hosting virtual conferences, while offering maximum involvement of attendees as well as sponsors and speakers. During conference time, all attendees will have access to the expert lectures, round tables, various presentations of sponsors, presentations of practical solutions and networking with and among conference attendees or sponsors.
- top speakers presentations
- speakers materials (where authorized from the speakers)
- 4 PDUs for participation in the entire program of the conference day
- up to 12 PDUs for participation in the entire program of the conference
- (*) members price is only for the members of itSMF, PMI Slovenia and PMI ECC Passport Initiative.
- (**) for students with a valid student status.
- Access details will be sent after receiving the payment.
- The applications will be accepted until free seats are available.